My name is Jordan Levesque. I am the Children & Youth Ministry Leader at Stanley Park Church. My desire is for children & youth to develop a relationship with Jesus that is authentic and transparent.
Below you will find information on the various ministries available including:
- Sunday School
- Kid’s Club
- Youth Group
- UB Camp & Retreats
(At the very bottom of the page you will find registration forms for any events).
Sunday Morning Ministries
During the Sunday morning service, sometime before the sermon, the pre-school, elementary, junior and senior high young people are dismissed to their various classes. They will be together for about 45-50 minutes.
All classes meet in the lower level.
|Nursery||Infant – 2 ½ years|
|Room 4 Pre-School||2 ½ years – senior kindergarten|
|Room 3||Grades 1-3|
|Room 2 (Couch Room)||Grades 4-6|
What We Learn
- Stories from the Bible. Pre-school and elementary children learn stories from the Bible that help them understand the basics of the Christian faith.
- Basic Understandings. Junior High kids learn the basic ideas of the Apostles Creed, the lessons of Jesus’ kingdom parables, or larger biblical themes like Promise and Covenant. The senior high class engage in more discussion oriented activities.
- NO KIDS CLUB JUNE 2*
- Every Saturday except the 3rd Saturday of the month
- Grades 1-5
- Come out for a fun filled night of games, singing, a short lesson, and time with friends!
- Bring your friends!
ENCOUNTER YOUTH GROUP
Grades 7-12; Friday Nights, 7:30-9:30 PM
Come out for discussion, worship, and games. Bring your friends for a chance to win a prize.
Come hang out and talk about Jesus, spend some time in worship.
NEXT WEEK: Youth is on! 7:30-9:30
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Registration form here: Medical Release Day Trips (If link doesn’t work contact Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org )
- July 3-6
- Grades 1-5
- Drop off 9:15AM, Pick up 12PM
- Games, Snacks, Songs, Crafts, Lessons, etc.
- Cost: FREE!
- For more information or to register your child, please contact Jordan, email@example.com
Camps & Retreats
There are a variety of retreat and camp options each year through our connection with the United Brethren Church in Canada.
Sr. High Retreat: 2019 Dates TBD
Jr. High Retreat: 2019 Dates TBD
Camps REGISTRATION OPEN
Junior High Camp (Grades 7-8): August 6-11
Junior Camp (Grades 3-6): August 13-18
Teen Camp (Grades 9-12/5th year): August 20-25
FORMS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
⇒ All forms can be filled out online and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed off and brought into the church.